We're a six person homeschooling family--complete with one 62 pound "puppy" and two grumpy part-Siamese cats-- on a cross-country pilgrimmage to a new brand new life (in the dead of winter). Come along for the ride! Is there a Starbucks near here?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

"I'm Mommy..."

Payton has this way of doing things and then looking at us like we're the crazy ones.

Like she'll sit in a seat when someone moves and then look at them as if she is trying to convince us, "But, I'm Mommy. I'm supposed to sit here." Or, "I'm Daddy. That was my hamburger I just ate."

We've had a lot of fun with this on the trip.

It might help to know what Payton's "voice" sounds like. She sounds like a female Goliath, from the old Lutheran Davey and Goliath cartoons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home