We're a six person homeschooling family--complete with one 62 pound "puppy" and two grumpy part-Siamese cats-- on a cross-country pilgrimmage to a new brand new life (in the dead of winter). Come along for the ride! Is there a Starbucks near here?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Change in plans...

Because we've realized we need to arrive at our final destination by this Friday, we had to cut out a detour to Tuscon where we were supposed to visit our friends, Laura and Kelly.

Now, they made the trip to Hawaii twice (three times for Kelly) while we lived there and we came within an hour and a half and couldn't get down to see them. We suck, I know.

But Laura and I are going to make plans to get away some place fun now that I'm on the mainland. In fact, I'm going to be meeting up with so many friends (Laurie...Missy...you all know who you are) that my vacation may never end!

Sorry, Laura and Kelly! See you soon, though...I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home